Wednesday 22 April 2009

BINGO

1. A snapped erection
2. A nose and somebody’s right eyebrow
3. A badly drawn McDonalds logo turned on its side
4. The first design for the swastika
5. An S with corners
6. God could have designed dogs to look like this
7. A limp wristed man attempts a Nazi salute
8. The obese lady has diabetes and hasn’t left the hose for ten years
9. What Hitler said to the Barmitzva
10. An erect penis lies patiently next to a gaping vagina
11. Two snapped erections
12. A duck finds a large baguette
13. If you turn your head to the right it looks like a seagull swimming over the sea
14. The number on the door of heaven
15. Osama bin Ladens favourite number
16. Henry V111 playing on a pinball machine
17. A limp wristed man attempts a Nazi salute towards a baguette
18. The obese lady stares at the chocolate bar that shares her height
19. The number of times I’ve prematurely ejaculated
20. The Nazis are playing tig
21. The Huge baguette stands silently behind the duck
22. One duck attempts to start a conversation but the other duck isn’t interested
23. The amount of times Batman and Robin have spooned
24. I think your cat has just been run over
25. I wouldn’t piss on him if he was on fire. Unless my piss was petrol
26. Snails don’t have ears because they don't want to listen to him
27. Slugs don’t have ears because they don’t want to listen to him
28. The number of times Hitler thought about having a goatee
29. Your dog can talk he just fucking hates you
30. Breasts and a bucket
31. The number of milliseconds it would take for Obama to kill you with his bare hands
32. The duck that loves breasts
33. One bird flying above the other
34. I think your house is on fire
35. Einstein’s got gloves on his feet and socks on his hands
36. Three dozen cats staring at me make me feel sick
37. I don’t believe in Heaven
38. Christmas cake?
39. Jesus tries out his new space hopper
40. A fat Darth Vader busking on the Southbank
41. The snail that flew left a vapour trail of slime behind him
42. Jesus wanted a remote control car for Christmas but he got a bike
43. I shouldn’t be here
44. The queen on all fours
45. The number of Prostitutes Prince Phillip has slept with
46. Hitler wearing metallic aviator sunglasses
47. David Seaman dressed as a pirate
48. I want to know what they used my foreskin for
49. I sit silently in an old chair and think about baking a cake
50. The Earth put down her dildo and picked up her flute
51. Oh no
52. Hitler in a cowboy hat
53. Hitler racing Lynford Christie
54. I’m stuck in a tree. I cant believe I’m stuck in a tree
55. Bury me face down
56. A more edgy version of the SS
57. Your rabbit keeps following me around
58. An S with corners doesn’t even believe in heaven
59. The obese lady thinks about eating the 5
60. Have you seen Picasso’s Granddaughter? She looks just like him but I’d still sleep with her
61. The albino piece of coal has had enough
62. Scaffolding made from bricks
63. God could have designed cats to look like this
64. I print sandwiches out and eat them
65. I mean it! Bury me face down
66. If the Earth is the Bell end and the ozone layer is the foreskin then what am I?
67. M
68. The mouse made from cheese knew he was fucked
69. I want to have one of these when I’m 69
70. The amount of cds I’ve got left
71. The Earth put down her violin and picked up her accordion
72. I’m going to punch the sun’s lights out
73. The Earth put down her dildo and picked up her flute
74. The limp wrested Nazi saluter ignores the bird flying on its side
75. The limp wrested Nazi saluter has just made a rubbish tepee
76. The limp wrested Nazi saluter ignores the tyre swinging on the rope
77. A general come to visit the platoon
78. The obese lady licks her lips. She loves eating Nazis
79. The late Columbus. He’s late because he’s dead
80. The obese lady finds a woman who has a bigger mouth than her
81. Even though the obese lady has just eaten she never says no to a 6 foot stick of Twix
82. The obese lady has been told she has two weeks to live
83. The obese lady tries to catch the bird flying sideways
84. The obese lady has four days to live
85. The obese lady has five hours to live
86. The obese lady has 6 minutes to live
87. The obese lady prepares herself for heaven
88. Another obese lady looks at the dead body of her friend
89. The obese lady eats a bit of her friend
90. The obese lady’s friend now weighs this many stones

No comments: